Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some pics from Disney World and Florida with the Reneer Fam

Here's some photos that I swiped from my sister, Caitlin, of our family trip to Disney World (thanks, Caity!):

 Daniel, Skyler, Abby, me, Noel, Jacob, Brianna, and Caitlin standing in front of Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom.


 Abby waiting as patiently in line as she could to ride Dumbo, one of her absolute favorite rides alongside The Flying Carpets.
Here we are still waiting in line for Dumbo.

Abby enjoying the water at Clearwater Beach in Florida--the water was sooo nice.

Little bro, Jacob, rockin his flashing Mickey ears at Fantasmic--so cute. :)

A blurry picture of a fabulous dinner--the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot. We ate while we watched my dad scuba in the massive fish tank (world's biggest, I believe). Abby was more interested in sticking her hands into anything within reach....

 
Caitlin, Mom, and Dad. :) You might as well goof off with the camera while waiting in the many, many lines.... I have such a cute family.

No comments: